Areas of Practice
- J.D., West Virginia University, 2020
- B.A., West Virginia University, 2017, International Studies, emphasis on International Business, Minor in Business Administration
- Harvard Business School Online, 2022, Certificate in Financial Analysis and Valuation for Lawyers
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- ALFA International, Future Leaders Forum and H&R Steering Committee
- Mountain Honorary
- Associate, Robinson & McElwee PLLC, 2020
- Summer Associate, Robinson & McElwee PLLC, 2018, 2019
Lindsay M. Stollings joined Robinson & McElwee in 2020 after spending two summers with the firm as a Summer Associate. Her practice is focused on business transactions and corporate law.
As a member of the firm’s Business and Corporate practice group, Ms. Stollings works with a wide-range of clients, comprehensively advising them on the full spectrum of issues faced by business owners and business organizations.
Ms. Stollings regularly represents clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, corporate succession and estate planning, and general contract matters. She also advises new and existing businesses in connection with governing documents, shareholder agreements, and operating agreements.
In addition to her business and corporate practice, Ms. Stollings has represented corporate clients in business litigation matters including shareholder oppression suits, creditor’s rights matters, and commercial disputes.
Now a resident of Charleston, Ms. Stollings grew up in Summersville, West Virginia. Outside of the office, she is often found outdoors enjoying the state’s natural wonders, particularly the New River Gorge National Park & Preserve.
Author, “Help! I’ve Been Scammed. Who Can I Sue?”, DTCWV Litigation Digest, 2022