Eleven lawyers from Robinson & McElwee PLLC were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020.
The Robinson & McElwee attorneys listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 for Charleston, WV include:
- Joseph S. Beeson, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Kent J. George, Commercial Finance Law
- Mark H. Hayes, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- David K. Higgins, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Robert E. Lannan II, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental
- Douglas C. McElwee, Natural Resources Law, Real Estate Law
- John C. Palmer IV, Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- William C. Porth, Administrative / Regulatory Law, Energy Law, Utilities Law
- Joseph M. Price, Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- W. Bradley Sorrells, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
The Robinson & McElwee attorney listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 for Alliance, Ohio is Michael A. Ogline for Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Tax Law and Trusts and Estates.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”